Imagination
This is Ode standing behind the couch after hearing the train whistle and rumble
We're a few blocks away from the trains
They have always been in the backdrop of our lives
Ode has never shown anything but fascination for them
Then about a week ago
He started telling me emphtically
Mama train crash!
We've never talked about a train crashing
So im not sure where he came up with it
Then today
When he heard the train
He ran behind the couch
And said Hide mama..hide..train
I said he was safe he didnt need to hide
No! Mama! Hide! Come ON!
He got more and more upset so i got up and followed him
And he led me into the bedroom
Where we climbed in under the covers
And sat talking until the train went away
I dont know where he came up with hiding either
We've never played hide and seek
I didnt know he even knew the word
His imagination is developing i suppose




Comments
Post a Comment