the easter bunny left a carrot tied to the beggining of the string that wound thru the house and led Ode to his basket
He asked me where the easter bunny lives
i said I didnt know for sure
he said, "why dont you just look it up on your phone, then?"
sigh..how times have changed..I thought
so I googled..where does the easter bunny live?
the Interwebs said..easter bunny lives on easter Island
so I told him..
and he says " hmmm..i didnt know rabbits were good swimmers"
"Or maybe he has a boat, to get to the island"
"Uhh maybe" I said
"But, im not sure bunnies know how to row a boat"
I didnt respond
"I wonder if he's gonna come back for his carrot"
I said, " oh..he probably has lots of carrots"
Jeesh
I cant get anything past this kid
Later
I got him dressed and styled his hair..then went to get dressed myself
He goes in the bathroom
gets his stool out
and checks himself out In the mirror
yells from the bathroom.. "ohh! Are you serious!?"
i go In there and ask whats wrong
"i hate my hair!" He says with all the outrage of a 4yr old going on 15
"it looks like a WEDGE!" He declares
"i cant go to easter LIKE THIS!"
oh brother
i tell him I'll fix It..
he gives me the stink eye
mutters "thanks"
this Is new
i said I didnt know for sure
he said, "why dont you just look it up on your phone, then?"
sigh..how times have changed..I thought
so I googled..where does the easter bunny live?
the Interwebs said..easter bunny lives on easter Island
so I told him..
and he says " hmmm..i didnt know rabbits were good swimmers"
"Or maybe he has a boat, to get to the island"
"Uhh maybe" I said
"But, im not sure bunnies know how to row a boat"
I didnt respond
"I wonder if he's gonna come back for his carrot"
I said, " oh..he probably has lots of carrots"
Jeesh
I cant get anything past this kid
Later
I got him dressed and styled his hair..then went to get dressed myself
He goes in the bathroom
gets his stool out
and checks himself out In the mirror
yells from the bathroom.. "ohh! Are you serious!?"
i go In there and ask whats wrong
"i hate my hair!" He says with all the outrage of a 4yr old going on 15
"it looks like a WEDGE!" He declares
"i cant go to easter LIKE THIS!"
oh brother
i tell him I'll fix It..
he gives me the stink eye
mutters "thanks"
this Is new



Comments
Post a Comment