big green blanket is done..fresh from the dryer



So this was supposed to read "Warm"but It looks more like worm
Back to stitching practicefor me.
In my defense, I stiched It at near 1 in the morning..maybe my eyes were a little fuzzy? Ha
I Burned the midnight oil last night (I dont have much to burn these days)
putting in the ties w multicolored embroidery floss
hand stitched over some suspiciously loose looking ends
Then today, after 9hours straight of burning my eyeballs out on 17 budget reviews and their charts
I Happily, switched to sewing on the last border
I jammed my machine on the last corner
Chris had to fix it..i just sat staring at the thread jam in deep despair
So
The last corner was stitched by hand
Which was a good end to this not so quickie project
Im sleeping w this sucker tonite
no more midnight oil this week
Ive used up my stash!



Comments

Popular Posts