The Wilde Strawberry Queen
I found this in a thrift store. Above.
And decided to transform her a bit, into the wilde strawberry queen. I turned her crown jewel into a strawberry painted her crown green, added micro sparkles and turned her hair from gray to silver/white. Then I'm going to place her in the garden somewhere behind a vine or something, for the kids to find. I also gave her a wee bit of clothing so she didn't draw too many giggles.
And decided to transform her a bit, into the wilde strawberry queen. I turned her crown jewel into a strawberry painted her crown green, added micro sparkles and turned her hair from gray to silver/white. Then I'm going to place her in the garden somewhere behind a vine or something, for the kids to find. I also gave her a wee bit of clothing so she didn't draw too many giggles.




Comments
Post a Comment