Fall Weekend - Port Townsend
Outside the local mercantile, Quimplers
Houses on ridges
Cool old buildings
Amazing Thai food
Strolling
Fall colors
Over the bridge to the island
Bridge
View
Fort Flagler sunset/moonrise
Aunt Cathy took us on a whirlwind tour, with very little notice.. Her place was so elegant/beautiful and I didn't take any pics..she toured us through a nearby vacant house built by the same man who built hers, the woodwork & details in this place were stunning, like nothing I've ever seen..true works of art.
Houses on ridges
Cool old buildings
Amazing Thai food
Strolling
Fall colors
Over the bridge to the island
Bridge
View
Fort Flagler sunset/moonrise
Aunt Cathy took us on a whirlwind tour, with very little notice.. Her place was so elegant/beautiful and I didn't take any pics..she toured us through a nearby vacant house built by the same man who built hers, the woodwork & details in this place were stunning, like nothing I've ever seen..true works of art.













