Hodge podge

It doesnt quite feel right yet.
I feel strongly about having the table away from the wall so i can move around it to work. But it makes placement of other stuff weird.
The big metal locker is going to get a paint job of some sort ..but i''ve promised chris to honor the gremlin stickers (remember that movie?) That he stuck on there when he was a kid and this locker was in his grandmas house.
The old tube radio works! I have tunes..and it doesnt seem to be haunted anymore (it used to change stations by itself..you could sit there and watch the dial slowly turn!)
I sat in the chair for a long time with my mouth hanging wide open..a real mouth breather session..staring at stuff and waiting for some kind of direction to go..never happened.
Maybe i'll take another shot this weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts