New coffeemaker
I finally broke down and got a new coffeemaker
The old one was given to me by Cameron years ago
It was a super fancy one
But it's been leaking for like a year
I've probably made 3 million cups of coffee w it
And last night it had a major blowout all over the counter..
I didnt want to give it up because
Well because Cameron gave it to me
Bought it w his own money..from one of his first jobs
And he knew how much i loved coffee
And he got the fanciest one he could find..
And it was red
Cuz he knew i liked red.
Camerons getting ready to move back north
Im going to miss him living just a mile away
And stopping by to visit
Anyways
This is the new coffeemaker
It's sort of clinical looking
But it was on sale


.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment