friends
We have a pair of brothers who are retired and live next door
Ode doesnt go outside with out having an over the fence chat with Robert, the eldest
He asks robert how he is, whats he doing today, and if robert isnt wearing his hearing aid, ode is happy to speak up
And robert will drop whatever he's doing to patiently listen to Odes bigplans for the day, and enthusiastically greet him
Yesterday, odes birthday, ode tells robert, guess what robert? Its my birthday today, im four, i have baby chickens and a hamburger cake and a party! Later while I was unloading the car
Robert came over with gifts for Odes big day
Carefully wrapped in cheery red paper
A tonka bulldozer..and from brother norm a tonka dump truck
So so kind and sweet
Robert joined us for spaghetti dinner
I have never been the most social or inclusive neighbor, I lean towards
Minding my own business
but im learning from Ode what a joy it can be to be friends with everyone
They adore each other
Ode doesnt go outside with out having an over the fence chat with Robert, the eldest
He asks robert how he is, whats he doing today, and if robert isnt wearing his hearing aid, ode is happy to speak up
And robert will drop whatever he's doing to patiently listen to Odes bigplans for the day, and enthusiastically greet him
Yesterday, odes birthday, ode tells robert, guess what robert? Its my birthday today, im four, i have baby chickens and a hamburger cake and a party! Later while I was unloading the car
Robert came over with gifts for Odes big day
Carefully wrapped in cheery red paper
A tonka bulldozer..and from brother norm a tonka dump truck
So so kind and sweet
Robert joined us for spaghetti dinner
I have never been the most social or inclusive neighbor, I lean towards
Minding my own business
but im learning from Ode what a joy it can be to be friends with everyone
They adore each other



That is awesome! Love that Ode has some old dude neighbor guy buddies!
ReplyDelete