where mom goes everyday
I had to pop back to work tonight to finish something up.
Chris had work to do..so Ode came w me
He hadnt seen my new office bldg yet
He was super excited
And very well behaved
He sat quietly next to me
And said my desk was cool
And was I almost done
And so this is what I do all day..just do really cool stuff
I said yeah pretty much
He wanted to visit the bathroom (of course) thats the first place he checks out anywhere
He wanted to ride the elevator so we took it up
Then down
Then we visited the lunchroom
"Oh my gosh!!" He exlaimed
You have a kitchen!
And a 100 microwaves!!
Very impressed was he..
He even chatted w the security guard
He wanted everything in the vending machines
Haha
Then weleft and drove through the carwash
He said he LOVES the carwash and could we go through again
Heh
On the way home he said "I love you mom" " thanks for the fun aventure"
Love
Chris had work to do..so Ode came w me
He hadnt seen my new office bldg yet
He was super excited
And very well behaved
He sat quietly next to me
And said my desk was cool
And was I almost done
And so this is what I do all day..just do really cool stuff
I said yeah pretty much
He wanted to visit the bathroom (of course) thats the first place he checks out anywhere
He wanted to ride the elevator so we took it up
Then down
Then we visited the lunchroom
"Oh my gosh!!" He exlaimed
You have a kitchen!
And a 100 microwaves!!
Very impressed was he..
He even chatted w the security guard
He wanted everything in the vending machines
Haha
Then weleft and drove through the carwash
He said he LOVES the carwash and could we go through again
Heh
On the way home he said "I love you mom" " thanks for the fun aventure"
Love


Comments
Post a Comment