garden pictures
The problem with mobile homes is.. they're Mobile
And now the neighbors is parked directly behind my garden
After I carefully chose the plot for it's lovely pasture backdrop
The world moved on me
So my garden picture rampage has come to a screeching halt
Its hard to take pics without this in them
I actually stopped hanging out back there much
feels like you always have an audience now
I have, after a few weeks of great bitterness Moved to plans for a high fence
These are neighbors that we love
They are good hardworking kind people
And its not worth
a feud
They have a right to do what they want w their land
It makes me sad still though, the pastoral view is not so much anymore.. I feel a little guilty for being initially so shallow
it could be worse, someone could buy the place and put up a mcmansion
I was worried about where they were putting the graywater so near to our food
but i think we're okay
Anyways
Im working through it
And now the neighbors is parked directly behind my garden
After I carefully chose the plot for it's lovely pasture backdrop
The world moved on me
So my garden picture rampage has come to a screeching halt
Its hard to take pics without this in them
I actually stopped hanging out back there much
feels like you always have an audience now
I have, after a few weeks of great bitterness Moved to plans for a high fence
These are neighbors that we love
They are good hardworking kind people
And its not worth
a feud
They have a right to do what they want w their land
It makes me sad still though, the pastoral view is not so much anymore.. I feel a little guilty for being initially so shallow
it could be worse, someone could buy the place and put up a mcmansion
I was worried about where they were putting the graywater so near to our food
but i think we're okay
Anyways
Im working through it


.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment