"I have one thing to say..that toothpaste is too spicy!!"
ALL TOOTHPASTE, according to this guy is "too spicy"
Odes got a lot of brand new teeth in his mouth, and he's a very distracted brusher, so we help out with the first round, before he takes over. But the faces, oh they are priceless.
"I have one thing to say" is kind of an inside joke, he preface a lot of his announcements with this phrase..and he never has One thing to say, he has lots and lots of things to say, all day every day..so it's funny that he always says it. Chris and I have taken to saying it, when we want the other to really listen.. It's like a little moment, given by the speaker, for the listener to turn their attention to what's about to be said.
Looks thrilled doesn't he?
Odes got a lot of brand new teeth in his mouth, and he's a very distracted brusher, so we help out with the first round, before he takes over. But the faces, oh they are priceless.
"I have one thing to say" is kind of an inside joke, he preface a lot of his announcements with this phrase..and he never has One thing to say, he has lots and lots of things to say, all day every day..so it's funny that he always says it. Chris and I have taken to saying it, when we want the other to really listen.. It's like a little moment, given by the speaker, for the listener to turn their attention to what's about to be said.
Looks thrilled doesn't he?





Comments
Post a Comment