Orcas_The place we stayed allowed dogs_Rose was happy about that.
Foliage or as some say foy-lage..
I really loved this sculpture, and the back of the bird was even more amazing with the people and the leaves and the raven.
Rose: Did you say dinner? I could'a swore you said dinner. Yea, you even kind of have that dinner look on your face. Pretty sure.
My seashell/rock collection..somebody took off with the pink clamshell overnight or maybe the wind
Oh the smells to be smelt at the beach..thousands of them all at once..
Rose: do you have food? Cuz I do this cool thing with my paw..
Rose: happy happy joy joy happy happy joy wag
I really loved this sculpture, and the back of the bird was even more amazing with the people and the leaves and the raven.
Rose: Did you say dinner? I could'a swore you said dinner. Yea, you even kind of have that dinner look on your face. Pretty sure.
My seashell/rock collection..somebody took off with the pink clamshell overnight or maybe the wind
Oh the smells to be smelt at the beach..thousands of them all at once..
Rose: do you have food? Cuz I do this cool thing with my paw..
Rose: happy happy joy joy happy happy joy wag









.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment