Today
Chris polished the scratches out of my one pair of sunglasses. .woohoo!
I stitched a new case for the sunglasses to avoid scratches.Ode slept until noon after another rough nite, and woke up feeling well again. Phew!
While he was asleep, on our bed, Rose snuck in and licked each bare foot, while he slept, doing her part to bring him back to his happy self.
She loves him so.
Pretty low key weekend, glad Ode is back up and running in time for school tomorrow.
I made fir tip simple syrup from the new tips emerging on our big Douglas fir. Pretty tasty in iced tea!
Chris did some more work on the garden fence
It was hot and sunny, then cool and misty.
Tonite more frogs joined the chorus of 2 that's been going on for weeks, maybe 20 now, likely hundreds in another week or so.
We heard two new owl calls, not the regular barred or barn calls we usually hear..
I planted all the dahlia tubers, gladiolus bulbs, and all the flower seeds except 2 that need 70°soil.
We did a hundred loads of laundry.



Comments
Post a Comment