Thanksgiving Day
Ode plus 2 Grandmas and Papa
The Bird cooked to perfection by Chris
Thumbs up!
Chris made us all a delicious feast!
I did not cook at all.
Below is homemade gf stuffing and it was delicious and best gravy i've ever had!
I did help a little, I did clean up crew duty 😊 and I made salad.
He doesn't like pictures while he's working..love you too honey!
Don't worry, I moved the candles away from the cabinet, eventually 😶
This Thanksgiving was at our house❤ It was small but sweet and we had dinner around 330. ha!
Big kids were either at in laws or working, so we missed them but sent all our love.
Grateful for ALL our family!
Love to Odes grandparents on the sunny side of the mountains
*
We had the the big thanksgiving at my brothers last night w 25+ people, it was beautiful and so much fun and I forgot to take any pictures because I was too busy running my mouth with cousins.











.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment