9 years old🎂
Ode turned 9 last weekend. 9 years of joy and light this sweet soul has brought into our lives.
We went to the farmers market picked out some flowers for his party & he picked out a pastry from the bakery stall. I told him since it was his birthday he could pick whatever he wanted.. he managed to find a donut the size of his head.
We had a surprise guest at his party too. His big brother Ro showed up all the way from the other corner of the U.S. - on leave from the Army. He walked in the door, said "hi Mah!" & I froze..I thought I was imagining things, then I ugly cried. Been a long time since I got to hug that kid.
The little kiddos were dazzled to hAve daddy with them too.
Ode got a trampoline for his b day which has been the best purchase ever!
Elijah and the pinata.
Zeek & Daddy
We went to the farmers market picked out some flowers for his party & he picked out a pastry from the bakery stall. I told him since it was his birthday he could pick whatever he wanted.. he managed to find a donut the size of his head.
We had a surprise guest at his party too. His big brother Ro showed up all the way from the other corner of the U.S. - on leave from the Army. He walked in the door, said "hi Mah!" & I froze..I thought I was imagining things, then I ugly cried. Been a long time since I got to hug that kid.
The little kiddos were dazzled to hAve daddy with them too.
Ode got a trampoline for his b day which has been the best purchase ever!
Elijah and the pinata.
Zeek & Daddy









