my workshop/studio/room of my own
ive got my little chair out there, and some plants
and a windchime
and some art
below
a picture of the inside.. i locked myself out for like the third time
i cant WAIT to get at that desk w a snader and some paint and doll it all up!
it is a GIANT sewing table
there is a hole for a sewing machine in the mid part
the drawers are HUGE! and deep
i could fit an entire box seen on the left into one drawer i bet!!! ee!
i rejected this carpet for the house
i kind of cant stand it for my workshop either
i may tear it out
and just coat the cement floor
a screamin frog green perhaps?
or maybe a subdued green would offset the reddish tones of the wood nicely!?
oh who am i kidding
im not even half unpacked yet
and i'll change my mind one thousand times before i ever get to this
he




If'n that floor is concrete, you can stain it!
ReplyDeleteA few of my friends have done it and it is amazing and gorgeous!
I say coppery-turquoise! That enhances anything! right?!
Ask your helpful hardware man!
AND I canned grape leaves this year! Try it!
You can make homemade dolmas! Mmmmmmm!
Now, everytime I trim, which is pretty much constant at this point of the season, I save the leaves to eat!