alright ALRIGHT! I have a chair problem
i have a chair problem
I admit it
I dont know why
when it happened
or what childhood event could have warped my kiddo psyche into a chair loving fool
i found these chairs at the goody
a couple weeks ago
and LOVED them
(they were 14$ a piece! way too expensive PLUS i need more chairs like rocks in my head!)
so i squeezed my hands tight and walked away
a week plus later
i came home and they were on my deck!
Chris said they had gone on clearance 50% off!
and he got them for me!
the BIGGEST poo poo-ER, detract-OR, neigh-SAYER to my chair habit
got me more chairs!
luv luv luv!!
above is the fabric i am going to make seat cushions from
and i think i will paint them either a dark
charcoal
charcoal
a teal
or maybe something surprising!!




Comments
Post a Comment