Lake 2015
Waking up in the tent
Ode caught his first fish.. a big perch - I don't have pictures because I don't dare bring phone in the boat
But he is now a fisherman
We also caught more perch, catfish, and a small mouth bass
Red sunrise..wildfires to north = smoke
Sleeping in the tent means I actually woke at sunrise every day
There were a few thunder and lightning storms, and a couple windstorms, but our tent only tried to eat us (collapse from wind) on one night..hehe
Saw a shooting star with a tail during the meteor shower
Rose
The creek
House
Professional swimmers dontcha know!
Ode caught his first fish.. a big perch - I don't have pictures because I don't dare bring phone in the boat
But he is now a fisherman
We also caught more perch, catfish, and a small mouth bass
Red sunrise..wildfires to north = smoke
Sleeping in the tent means I actually woke at sunrise every day
There were a few thunder and lightning storms, and a couple windstorms, but our tent only tried to eat us (collapse from wind) on one night..hehe
Saw a shooting star with a tail during the meteor shower
Rose
The creek
House
Professional swimmers dontcha know!








.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment