My walk this morning
I saw this unlucky gartner (sp?) snake,
and
I almost collided with a very large deer,
I was looking down while walking,
she was looking down while walking,
and we both looked up at about the same time...
whoa!!!
I said "oh sorry"
like I do when I almost run into someone in the hallways at wk.
She spun and trotted away.
Haha
Much bigger up close..
and
I almost collided with a very large deer,
I was looking down while walking,
she was looking down while walking,
and we both looked up at about the same time...
whoa!!!
I said "oh sorry"
like I do when I almost run into someone in the hallways at wk.
She spun and trotted away.
Haha
Much bigger up close..
I have never in my life managed to get up early enough to do anything but rush out the door to work..
Until recently
This is a good way to start the day..
Clears you head out
Gets the blood moving
Peaceful





Comments
Post a Comment