Camping in the backyard
Ode's sleeping in the tent in the backyard
And he's off for the night. With his little lantern.
They slept out there last night..he and Dad.
Chris said it's really loud out there..w dogs barking and crows in the morning.. but Ode is hell bent to sleep out there..he's been begging for a week..to practice camp.
And he's off for the night. With his little lantern.
They slept out there last night..he and Dad.
Chris said it's really loud out there..w dogs barking and crows in the morning.. but Ode is hell bent to sleep out there..he's been begging for a week..to practice camp.
For now, Rose is with him..Chris will head out in a bit.
I can't believe he's not afraid..when I was his age, and had to walk anywhere in the dark I ran for my life..
Never would have voluntarily gone out and slept in a tent by myself.
He told Chris he was fine to do it on his own.
We're not fine with that yet. 😆
But glad he feels comfortable.
Off into the dark






Comments
Post a Comment