Back deck garden bed got a makeover too! All in one weekend!
Weeded & planted, looking tidy.
Daphne Odora at left, is JUST opening, and the smell is heaven!
Ode's Rhode he picked out himself at the nursery..a blue something.
Ode said maybe he will open a nursery of all rhododendrons some day, called "Odie's Rhodies" hahaha
So here's the 'reality' shot.
I'm a messy gardener, I'll say it.
It gets worse before it gets better sometimes.
This year I was feeling a little bummed, what with the threat of the A$$phalt plant and all, (still fighting it!)
Feeling like what's the point, if it's all going to be ruined/polluted. So this year I decided to garden as an act of resistance and hope.. and it's working for me. Getting in the dirt has been very cathartic, and therapeutic for me and for Chris and Ode too I think.
๐๐๐๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ
Resistance Gardening
I likes it
Daphne Odora at left, is JUST opening, and the smell is heaven!
Ode's Rhode he picked out himself at the nursery..a blue something.
Ode said maybe he will open a nursery of all rhododendrons some day, called "Odie's Rhodies" hahaha
So here's the 'reality' shot.
I'm a messy gardener, I'll say it.
It gets worse before it gets better sometimes.
This year I was feeling a little bummed, what with the threat of the A$$phalt plant and all, (still fighting it!)
Feeling like what's the point, if it's all going to be ruined/polluted. So this year I decided to garden as an act of resistance and hope.. and it's working for me. Getting in the dirt has been very cathartic, and therapeutic for me and for Chris and Ode too I think.
๐๐๐๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ
Resistance Gardening
I likes it




.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment