Garden therapy
Rhodedendron 'fire rim'
Future herb garden
Flowering currant got moved out of the main garden, took over the whole bed!
Evergreen clematis
Lola, the chicken garden helper..
I was diggin and she'd say a certain sound that meant she saw a worm, I'd stop digging,
she'd get the worm,
then make a different noise which I assume was thank you,
I'd say you're welcome, and on it went..good garden partner.
Then Flo, the orange hen came over, plopped herself right in the fresh and tidy spot I had just finished, and began kicking fresh dirt into my face!
Flo! You're outta here I said, pointing with my cultivator, she took the hint and moved off.
Flo is not a good helper, but she's an innovator and protective, so she has her great qualities too.
Future herb garden
Flowering currant got moved out of the main garden, took over the whole bed!
Evergreen clematis
Lola, the chicken garden helper..
I was diggin and she'd say a certain sound that meant she saw a worm, I'd stop digging,
she'd get the worm,
then make a different noise which I assume was thank you,
I'd say you're welcome, and on it went..good garden partner.
Then Flo, the orange hen came over, plopped herself right in the fresh and tidy spot I had just finished, and began kicking fresh dirt into my face!
Flo! You're outta here I said, pointing with my cultivator, she took the hint and moved off.
Flo is not a good helper, but she's an innovator and protective, so she has her great qualities too.
Daphne is smelling giid







.jpg)