Out of bounds! Chicken!
This Chicken is OUT OF BOUNDS!
NO CHICKENS IN THE VEGETABLE GARDEN!!!!
Remember how I said Flo (orange chicken) is innovative?
Well she's shown her roomies how to jump the fence into the vegetable garden and eat all the kale.
Grrr..
Here's one of her partners in crime..
eyeing me from the edge of a raised bed..
I told her to get out of there.. you're out of bounds.. and below was her response...
SHAMELESS! !
NO CHICKENS IN THE VEGETABLE GARDEN!!!!
Remember how I said Flo (orange chicken) is innovative?
Well she's shown her roomies how to jump the fence into the vegetable garden and eat all the kale.
Grrr..
Here's one of her partners in crime..
eyeing me from the edge of a raised bed..
I told her to get out of there.. you're out of bounds.. and below was her response...
SHAMELESS! !



