Boots
I bought these boots in 2006 May
I remember because i got laid off from my job in engineering at an old wireless company..it wasnt a bad deal really..i didnt want to move to Arkansas..so it was sort of my choice. I got severance check..and had a new job within 4 days (ahh the good ole days)
Anyways
I bought these boots with a bit of my severance..and then we went on vacation to montana for 2 whole weeks
I wore these in the snow
I wore these boots on our wedding day/at our wedding
I wore these boots to the hospital when Ode was born
I wore them to teacher conferences..and anything else that made me nervous
I wore them on Romans graduation day
I wore them in the garden..growing food for us
I wear them to work all the time
I find gifts from Ode in them
They're coming up on six years old
And leaning strongly to the side.
The fur linings are gone in the bottom
The leathers worn thin on the front
Its time to get new boots
But how do i immortalize these
That have carried me through so many important days?
I guess this is how


.jpg)
You and your boots may have to visit Rapid City, SD and trek the beautiful Black Hills! www.VisitRapidCity.com
ReplyDeleteCheck out our beatiful area: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGjt_G3D5mw&list=UURLeXPdKMCvUFqsMJwBPOKQ&index=53&feature=plcp