Rental car
This is my rental car
It is a little too zippy for my blood right now
I drove it home from bellevue last night
I was so freaked out
I took all the backroads home
Everytime someone got behind me i could feel my ears start buzzing
I went to the store last night just a couple blocks from home..figured i better get back in the saddle right away
Pulled out from the stop sign and almost shot myself across the whole 4 lanes..im used to the 4 banger/heavy old wagon
Hit the gas and allow a block or so before getting up to speed
This thing peels out when you hit the gas
Yeesh
Needless to say
I asked Chris to drive me up the hill to the mall today
I had to force myself to stop looking in the rearview
I am going to have to listen to ocean sounds on the drive to work Monday..so i dont blow a gasket thinking everyones gonna hit me
I cant wait to get another station wagon that is a bright color or white
This thing feels way too small and not visible to me
Its pretty and all
And i guess airbags might help
I just need to get a bigger rig so i dont feel like a sitting duck
In a wee little fart box car


.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment