Work buddy

I stayed home today..afeared of the forecasted snow.
I havent worked from home in a while
And set up makeshift office in Odes future room w a coffee table and laptop and sat on the floor
Ode thought this was fabulous novelty
And after a couple hours of Chris trying to distract him from Mama working
I finally just decided to let him join me
Gave him an old wireless mouse and told him not to touch my keyboard
He sat beside me for a bit..merrily clicking away
Thinking he was doing something on the screen
We worked on a line chart for a powerpoint..and he exclaimed ooooh! MOUNTAINS!! Niiice.
Then he apparently got a fantastic idea and ran out of the room saying Oh! I get it!
He returned carrying his leapfrog "leaptop" computer..the wireless mouse..and one of his kid cellphones..
Set up "office" next to me.
And says look mama! Laptop..phone..mouse! Odie WORKING! Mama WORKING!!
He then proceeded to sit next to me for near an hour..working..
When i asked him what he was working on
He said cookie monster
Then
Frosty snowman
Suwhheet!
Peace in the land.

Comments

Popular Posts